Training Specifics | 5 Months & Up
Loose Leash Walking | 4 Classes | 100.00
Once your dog has a basic understanding of obedience in level 1 or level 2 class, you can consider enrolling your dog in this focused loose lease walking class that will include adding distractions so you can take the additional steps needed to have a dog that walks politely on leash. Pack Walking Makes All Behaviors Better!
Come When Called, Recall | 4 Classes | 100.00
Once your dog has a basic grasp on loose leash walking, you can sign up for our most respected class of all- Recall! When your dog can consistently stop and leave a high value object alone to come to you when called, you will have literally won the jack-pot!
Chill | Relax | One Class Pass | 6 Classes | 150.00
We all want a dog that we can engage with, take on walks and when we are tired, we just want the dog to chill out and do nothing with us. This is a great class that will help you learn how to properly fill your dog’s physical and emotional cup without over stimulating him and to help your dog learn to relax.
- One parent that can control the dog in class, three total family members are welcome to attend classes
- Well-behaved children over the age of 6 are welcome to attend. Any child under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. No more than 2 children per family allowed.
- Children are not allowed to run or play on any of the equipment and parents will be cued to quietly exit if their children cannot quickly settle allowing the trainer to focus on training
- Dog handler must wear closed toe shoes like tennis shoes
- No out of control, aggressive, anxious, fearful or wild dogs are allowed in group classes (call us to set up private classes to help set your dog up for success)
- In the event that your dog exhibits one of the above behaviors, your team will be cued to quietly exit and private training class arrangements will be made until your dog can resume in a group setting
- Dog parents are required to clean up after their dog and their family (cleaning supplies are provided)
- Up to date vaccination records that have been administered by a licensed vet are required prior to your first class
- Each family member that will be handling the dog must attend one orientation class without their dog
- All dogs must arrive on a slip lead that can be purchased for 10.00 at the orientation class
- Must complete an online applicationA