Stay, Play & Lounge
Camp Miracle Paws provides extraordinary boarding and daycare services for a few canine campers at a time! Our family of trainers consistently blend structure and social etiquette into our all of our stay and play programs, so campers go home relaxed and stress free. Our long time regular campers are always eager show newcomers how to have a sniffing good time
- small, quiet family owned and operated camp; we have no employees
- overnight campers enjoy the same ammenties as our daycare campers
- dogs love rotating in and out of their comfy cabins throughout the day
- two fenced-in acres that’s loaded with fun action packed equipment
- cozy, quiet and climate controlled sleeping quarters
- endless water, treats and smooth jazz music for extra relaxation
- cameras, alarms and sensors for extra protection
- $50.00 Per Night, Per Dog
- Accumulating daycare fee’s apply
- $35.00 Half Days Up To Four Hours
- $45.00 Full Days 7:30am – 6:00pm
Drop off and pick up times are:
- 7:30am-10:30am and 3:30pm-6:00pm
New Comer Information
Due to the nature of what we do; we require dog parents to complete our on-line pre-qualification registration form. We have strict policies and Camp Miracle Paws boarding or daycare programs are not a good for for dogs that are sick, are escape artists, or that display aggression towards other dogs or people, are hyper aroused (over stimulated) or that have moderate to high levels of anxiety and cannot quickly settle into a confined crate or kennel for intermittent downtime and sleep.
Vaccinations, Health and Prevention
Just like with kids- our staff highly recommends that dog parents consider purchasing a pet health insurance policy that will cover unexpected things that are related to the dogs overall health and well being.
- We must receive a current vaccinations for DHLPP, Bordatella and Rabies PRIOR to your dog’s arrival, you can upload copies or pictures of the certifications can be texted to 864-314-1804 or your vet can email us a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dogs must be on flea and tick preventives
We cannot accept dogs that are sick including diarrhea or skin rashes that are contagious, pregnant, in-heat, or that has had recent surgery, there are times that we might require a letter of clearance from your veterinarian
Let’s Meet and Greet!
Ready to Set Up a Meet and Greet Into Daycare Date? Once we receive your on-line completed registration form, we will send texts and emails to schedule dogs and their parents to come, sniff around and meet our staff. If together we find that we are a good match, your dog will stay for a 45.00 intro daycare date.