Boarding & Daycare
Camp Miracle Paws provides extraordinary boarding and daycare services for a few canine campers at a time! Our staff consistently blend fun, enrichment, social etiquette and downtime into our all of our stay, play and lounge programs. So, our campers go home happy tailed, relaxed and stress free!
- small, quiet family owned and operated camp; we have no employees
- less is more.. low volume means high quality care for a few dogs at a time
- dogs love rotating in and out of their private comfy cabins for rest and downtime
- SEVEN daily potty breaks with extended playtime outings including the weekends
- 24/7 on premises caretakers that provide extra tender loving care
- two fenced-in acres with multiple action packed play zones
- climate contolled in-door play and lounge rooms thats perfect for inclement weather
- cozy indoor climate controlled resting and sleeping cabins
- endless water, treats and smooth jazz music for extra relaxation
- cameras, alarms and sensors for extra protection
- $45.00 Per Night, Per Dog
- $35.00 Half Days Up To Five Hours
- $45.00 Full Days 7:30am – 6:00pm
Drop off and pick up times are:
- 7:30am-10:30am and 3:30pm-6:00pm
If your dog could use some leash and recall manners: we offer obedience lessons for all campers!
- 35.00 Each Lesson- Videos included
New Comer Information
Due to the nature of what we do; we require dog parents to complete our on-line pre-qualification registration form. We have strict policies and Camp Miracle Paws boarding or daycare programs are not a good fit for dogs that display any reactivity or guarding behaviors that include aggression towards other dogs or people. Or, dogs that are sick, in heat, are escape artists, or that are hyper aroused (over stimulated). Or, that have moderate to high levels of anxiety and cannot quickly settle into a confined crate or kennel for intermittent downtime and sleep. We can help parents learn how to help their dogs that experience any of these behaviors with one of our private lesson packages.
Let’s Meet and Greet!
Think we are a good match? Let’s set Up a Meet and Greet Into Daycare Date! Once we receive your on-line completed registration form, we will send texts and emails to schedule dogs and their parents to come, sniff around and meet our staff. If together we find that we are a good fit, your dog will stay for a 45.00 intro daycare date and if the all works out, they will become part of the CMP camper pack!