Boarding & Doggie Daycare Camp
Camp Miracle Paws provides extraordinary boarding and daycare services for a few canine campers at a time! Our staff blends fun, enrichment, social etiquette and downtime into our all of our stay, play and lounge programs. With our less is more business model- instead of dog’s going home wired out and exhausted, our campers go home happy tailed, relaxed and stress free!
At no additional costs, our overnight boarding campers will enjoy the same out of the kennel benefits as our daycare campers do! Check out our Facebook page for videos and pictures of our stay and play campers having fun at Camp Miracle Paws!
Our program features include:
- small, quiet family owned and operated camp; we have no employees
- less is more.. low volume means high quality care for a few dogs at a time
- training lessons for recall, leash or chill sessions, or inclusive boot camp options
- dogs love rotating in and out of their private comfy cabins for intermittent downtime
- seven plus daily potty breaks with extended exploration and playtime sessions
- 24/7 on premises caretakers that provide lots of extra tender loving care
- two fenced-in acres with multiple action packed play zones
- climate controlled in-door play and lounge rooms thats perfect for inclement weather
- cozy indoor climate controlled resting and sleeping cabins
- endless water, treats and smooth jazz music for extra relaxation
- cameras, alarms and sensors for extra protection
Daily Boarding Fee’s:
- $50.00 Per Day | Per Dog
Our boarding campers experience the same amenities as our daycare campers do. Therefore, our boarding services are charged by the day. Guests that check out by 12:00pm on the scheduled pickup day will not be charged that day.
Stay & Play Daycare:
- $35.00 Half Days | Up To Five Hours
- $45.00 Full Days | 7:30am – 6:00pm
If your dog could use some etiquette, consider signing up for some lessons while your dog is at camp! We love partnering with dog parents to help them to have a dog that they can take most anywhere! We also offer private lesson packages were we train both ends of the leash!
New Comer Information
Due to the nature of what we do; we require dog parents to complete our on-line pre-qualification registration form. Camp Miracle Paws boarding and daycare programs are not a good fit for dogs that are aggressive towards other dogs or people, are escape artists, are hyper aroused, or that have seperation anxiety and cannot quickly settle into a confined setting like a crate or kennel for intermittent downtime and sleep. You can register for private lessons for owners and their dogs that experience any of these behavioral issues.
Puppy’s must have lived with you for at least ten days, have at least two series of parvo vaccines and a vet check to participate in our private lesson programs with their parents and all dogs must be fully vaccinated to participate in our boarding or daycare programs.
Let’s Meet and Greet!
Think we are a good match? Let’s set Up a Meet and Greet Into Daycare Date! Once we receive your on-line completed registration form, we will send texts and emails to schedule dogs and their parents to come, sniff around and meet our staff. If together we find that we are a good fit, your dog will stay for a 45.00 intro daycare date and if the all works out, they will become part of the CMP camper pack!
If you are looking for boarding or daycare, we encourage you to text us for availability information.