Doggy Day Camp
Friendly natured canines that are accepted into our structured daycare programs spend their days hanging out with a few other friendly natured dogs and our family of trainers sniffing, mingling, playing and lounging. Our goal is to send our campers home happy and fulfilled, but not physically exhausted or over stimulated.
We offer two small family owned and operated locations as one environment is not necessarily a good fit for all dogs.
Our in/out door enrichment center that’s conveniently located on McGee Rd is set up for dogs that do well in a busier environment, but that can settle and relax in our in-door lounge room and can quickly relax in a large crate or kennel setting for intermittent downtime throughout the day.
And for those that do best in a lower stimulating and cozier environment love spending their days mingling with a few other campers while romping around our two acre home based camp that’s located in a country setting off of Hwy 24 in Dickerson Acres.
We practice proper etiquette with all our campers and by keeping the sound low and volume of dogs low: our campers go home happy and stress free!
Stay and Play Calming Camp
Pay as you go at our McGee Rd location or at our home based camp:
- $45.00 Full Days Stay and Play
- $35.00 Half Days Stay and Play
Drop Off and Pick-up Days and Times for Full and Half Days:
7:30-10:30am and 1:00- 6:00pm
- Monday – Friday | Full Days
- Monday – Friday | Half Days Up to five hours
Obedience Training Add-on
If your dog could use some better manners:
- $35.00 Per Session Add-on Training Lessons
Each day Camp Miracle Paws spends private and focused time training with your dog covering things like walking on a loose leash, sit, down, stay, jumping and recall
- daily scheduled private lessons with a trainer and your dog
- daily training videos, training journal, online learning opportunities
- training equipment and private dog and owner lessons are not included
Once you submit your dog’s completed registration form, we will schedule a free fifteen minute touring meet and greet with you and your dog to come, sniff around and meet our staff.
If together, we find that we are a good match; your dog will stay, play and chill with a few other campers the rest of the day.
- be friendly natured towards other dogs and people
- be able to quickly settle into a confined crate or kennel for intermittent downtime
Our daycare programs are not a good fit for dogs that display any aggression, bullying, hyper-activity, reactivity or anxiety or that are escape artists. If your dog displays any of these behaviors: you can sign up for a private lessons and our trainers will teach you our simple lifestyle methods that with some effort will help your dog learn to cope, decompress and relax.
Ready to get started?
Click Register Now and complete our online forms and we will schedule a touring meet and greet|intro daycare date at our McGee Rd location
Vaccinations, Health and Prevention
Just like with kids- our staff highly recommends that dog parents consider purchasing a pet health insurance policy that will cover unexpected things that are related to the dogs overall health and well being.
- We must receive a current vaccinations for DHLPP, Bordatella and Rabies PRIOR to your dog’s arrival, you can upload copies or pictures of the certifications can be texted to 864-314-1804 or your vet can email us a copy to email@example.com
- Dogs must be on flea and tick preventives
- We cannot accept dogs that are sick including diarrhea or skin rashes that are contagious, pregnant, in-heat, or that has had recent surgery, there are times that we might require a letter of clearance from your veterinarian