Puppy Kindergarten Classes
Our Non-Traditional Classes are Perfect for Puppies!
Your puppy has already brought great joy and probably some frustrations your life. Now it’s time to turn your puppy into a well-behaved adult dog that will be welcome anywhere!
Dog training should be enjoyable for both you and your dog- it should work to enhance your relationship rather than hurt it!
Puppies and their parents will learn valuable things like potty and crate training, bite inhibition, their name, fear imprint period, health, handling and grooming, ways to avoid resource guarding and everyone’s favorite that includes how to properly socialize your puppy to new people, other puppies, textures, sounds and movement. We will also include some basic training skills that you will be able to start training with your puppy right away!
How old does my puppy need to be to start in kindergarten class?
We require that you to have your puppy for at least seven days to help make sure that your puppy is non-contagious and healthy, and we consider puppies to be 2-5 months in age.
What are all of the requirements for puppy class?
- That you have had your puppy for at least 7 days
- That your puppy is between 10 weeks and 5 months of age
- That your puppy has had at least two rounds of up-to-date vaccinations, including the Bordetella vaccination and the Distemper/Parvo (often abbreviated as DHPP) vaccination and we will need a copy prior to your first class
- A training contract on file
- Well-behaved children over the age of 6 are welcome to attend. Any child under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. No more than 2 children per family allowed.
Depending on the For an hour each week, you and your puppy can attend our puppy kindergarten small group classes at our new training center for five weeks for 125.00.
Call us to sign your new pup up for a great start in life! 864-314-1804
Where are puppy classes held?
We are very excited to announce that effective June 1, we will be opening a second location were all of our group training classes will be held! The new location will be at The Pearman Plaza thats located within seconds of Clemson Blvd and minutes from I85.
Will there be enough room for puppies to play?
YES!! Our new training facility is perfectly suited for class mates to romp around and play while their parents learn how to recognize body language behaviors and proper ways to divert undesirable behaviors that they will be able to utilize in and outside of the training center.
Are puppy classes safe?
Absolutely! Our Group Puppy classes are recommended by many local veterinarians. We have over 15 years experience servicing the needs of local puppy parents. All puppies must have up-to-date vaccinations in order to attend.
The sky is the limit!! You can consider signing up for the following classes;
- Puppy Basic Obedience: For pups that are 4-6 months of age. You and your pup can sign up for this fun six week program were we take socialization to a whole new level at our facility and in local and pet friendly public places. We add in basic training like loose leash walking sit, stay, come and to just relax and chill. Fee: 150.00 for six weeks
- Intermediate/Advanced Obedience: for dogs six months and older that have completed our basic obedience classes, this is the first of four 6 week programs. With each level, we will expand the duration on the basics and will begin to introduce our popular chill program that begins with walking on a loose leash, behavioral downs and recall that will condition your dog to chill out. Fee: 160.00
- Specific Task Training: This is a six week private and individualized class program will help to provide foundational skills for things like crate training, waking on a loose leash, to relax in a down and to come when called Fee: 150.00
Once your puppy has had all their vaccinations and can settle into a crate, we can provide the following training school programs. All programs come with owner reinforcement training sessions, some treats, a treat pouch and a long line.
- Half Day School: We can do the foundation work for you and all you have to do is reinforce our simple to do training techniques. This is a four hour 2-5 weekday drop-off program. Your puppy will spend time having fun as he learns at our enrichment training center that is designed to instill and maintain basic, intermediate and advanced manners, specific tasks and how to chill while you’re at work. After each fifth day, we will provide the owner with a reinforcement session. Fee: 50.00 per day
- Full Day School: Is a full eight hour day for 2-5 days during the week drop-off program at our enrichment training center that is designed for fun and learning basic, intermediate and advanced manners, specific tasks and how to chill out and do nothing. After each fifth day, we will provide the owner with a reinforcement session. Fee: 65.00 per day
- Board & Training School: Is a 5-14 day program at our enrichment training center that is for basic, intermediate or advanced training that is designed for fun, socializing and learning! Fee: 85.00 per day