Anderson Puppy Training, Socialization, Etiquette and Enrichment- Reimagined
For pup’s six months of age and under. Bringing home a new puppy is an exciting time for your family!
Experiences during this time set the stage for the rest of your puppy’s life. Did you know that the best time to start training and socializing your puppy under six months of age? Prepare your puppy for a lifetime of good habits by starting puppy training right away.
Camp Miracle Paws offers custom designed puppy right training programs that cater to each pup’s unique needs. The training services include a wide range of job skills and behaviors, such as:
- Name and Recall: Teaching puppies to come when called, even in distracting environments, using positive reinforcement is an important potentially life saving skill to accomplish.
- Social Skills and Exposure: One of the most important things that you can do with your puppy before they are six months of age is to properly expose them to other puppies and real world situations.
- Crate and Potty Training: Our positive based methods teach puppies that crates are no different than cribs and where to go to do their business.
- Nipping, Biting and Jumping: Typical puppy traits that are misunderstood. We help parents learn how to properly manage their puppies through this frustrating phase.
- Basic Jobs: Rewards based positive reinforcement techniques to teach essential jobs for puppies to learn how to naturally offer good behaviors such as sit, stay, down, wait, and leave-it.
- Enrichment: Our focus on puppy enrichment involves engaging and rewarding activities that stimulate your dog’s senses, allowing them to learn new skills and gain confidence.
- Real World Exposure: Lessons are conducted at our McGee Rd training center, weather permitting, the fourth lesson will be conducted in a pet friendly public environment such as the Anderson Civic Center Pond, Lowes and Downtown Anderson
- Five: One hour classes
- Small Groups | Five Teams Maximum
- Two Trainers Teaching Each Class
- Easy to Navigate Training Journal
- Video Tutorials that mimic classroom lessons
Trainer preferred and recommended equipment is available for purchase
Dates and Times:
- Monday’s: 10:00am -11:00am
- Tuesday’s: 5:30pm – 6:30pm
Puppies must have lived with parents for at least 10 days prior to attending classes, be healthy, have a vet check and proof of at least two series of Parvo vaccines to participate in pre-school classes.
We accept cash, checks or credit cards with a 4% fee that we pass along from our credit card provider.
Structured, Fun and Balanced
Pup’s and dog’s at Camp Miracle Paws learn social etiquette, sniff and play while staying active. Our primary focus is providing the best canine enrichment environment by offering rewarding activities that stimulate your dog’s senses, allowing them to learn, develop new skills, become problem solvers and to gain confidence. Sign your pup up for doggy daycare!
We’ve helped many parents raise their pups on the Camp Miracle Paws way! Offering two. four, six hour and full day drop-off’s.