Training Both Ends Of The Leash
Whether you have a puppy that is frustrating you, a goofball adolescent, an anxious or reactive adult or a senior that is set in their ways: Camp Miracle Paws trains both ends of the leash! Owners and canines of all ages and behaviors benefit by participating in our life altering chillin canine programs!
Camp Miracle Paws trainers work with dog parents to customize curriculums that blend etiquette, obedience, coping skills and our ultimate chill methods. All package programs also offer in-depth online video tutorials that mimic classroom lessons, access to our private Facebook group and easy to follow training journals that are designed to set all students up for the best short and long term success!
Lessons are conducted at our McGee Rd training center, in-home and at pet friendly public places!
Program Options and Fee’s:
McGee Rd Training Center Program Fee’s:
- 3 Pack: One 1.5 Hour, One 1 Hour and One 1/2 Hour Private Training Lessons: $290.00
- 5 Pack: One 1.5 Hour and Two 1 Hour, One 45 Minute and One Half Hour Private Training Lessons: $525.00
In-Home Private Lesson Fee’s:
- 3 Pack: One 1.5 Hour, One 1 Hour and One 45 Minute Private Training Lessons: $470.00
Includes travel time that’s within 20 minutes of our 237 McGee Rd training center. Extra fee’s apply for extended travel times.
Discounted Extra Options!!
- Add five full social daycare play dates for $175.00
- Add leash and recall training lessons to daycare playdates: $35.00 each
- Add five group classes for $ $175.00
Custom Designed Dog Training Programs
Puppy Right-Start Program
New puppy parents enjoy learning how to:
- make learning for their new puppies fun and effective
- properly socialize and expose their new pups to real world situations
- promote self thinkers and naturally offer desirable behaviors
- potty, crate training, good nutrition & grooming habits
- play biting, jumping & loose leash walking
- build a solid recall, leave it and how to be a good listener
- Introduction to our Ultimate Chill methods
- AKC Puppy Star Certification available
Etiquette, Obedience and Chillin Canine Program
Canine parents learn how to teach their furry companions how to:
- have a strong recall | stop, come to you, sit and lay down
- walk on a loose leash | off leash
- wait at doors and gates
- stop jumping on people, counter surfing and digging
- lay down and chill out as auto go to behavior
- AKC CGC Certification available
Behavioral Modification | For Canines With Moderate to Severe Hyper Arousal, Anxiety or Reactivity
We know how heart wrenching and frustrating these behaviors can be not only for the families, but also for the dog that doesn’t understand that relaxing feels so much better! Our trainers show dog parents how to properly communicate with their stressed dogs by blending our etiquette, obedience and chillin canine methods into their everyday lifestyles. Behavior changes happen rather quickly once parents learn what, when, where and how to utilize our chillin canine methods! Give us a call at 864-314-1804 if your dog is reactive towards humans.
Ready to get started?
Prior to attending classes:
- For the safety of all canine students- We require all puppies to have at a minimum of two series of parvo vaccines, and a vet check. And, all dogs must be healthy and up to date with their vaccines.
- All canine students must have lived with their caretakers for at least two weeks prior to attending lessons. This allows time for your new canine to decompress and get to know you and his new surroundings. This time also helps assure that your new dog is healthy and non-contagious.
- Click Register Now below to complete our on-line training forms and we will send you emails and text appointment confirmations.
If you have any questions or if your dog is protective or has lunged at or bit any humans, please give us a call to provide details to help assure that CMP is the best fit for your team.(864) 314-1804