Training Both Ends Of The Leash
Now Accepting Applications for New Students!
Our training techniques are designed to close the communication gap between dogs and the humans that love them.
- puppy 101 and basic manners
- recall | come when called with and without distractions
- walk on a loose leash | off leash | heeling
- place work | behavioral downs | relax and do nothing
- to stop jumping, mouthing, leave it and to wait at exit doors
- adventure dogs | camping, boating, hiking, ect
- scent detection for fun
- behavior modification
We offer scheduled pay as you go and package programs that include private lessons, workshops and group classes. And for those that could use some extra help, we also offer boarding and daycare with training programs at our home based dog training camp.
Our trainers are AKC Certified trainers and evaluators for Puppy S.T.A.R., CGC, Community and Urban Canine through the American Kennel Club.
Our trainers can also assist owners to prepare their dog to pass testing requirements that is performed by an outside non-profit organization for things like; therapy dogs, hearing alert, ptsd and mobility.
Individualized and Focused
Our private lessons are perfect for those that prefer a focused and quiet atmosphere that allow their team to learn at their own pace. Our trainers will design a simple to follow training program for the best learning experience for dogs and their owners to do at home and in real world situations.
Our package program options are popular in setting your dog up for the best success.
- Pay as you go one hour private training lessons: 75.00
Package Program Option:
- 1 One Hour and 4 Half Hour Private Lessons: $280.00
- Two 1 Hour Private Lessons, Five Follow-up Half Hour Lessons, Plus Training Equipment & Video Tutorials $495.00
- Equipment may include: specialty collars, cot, long line, vest, harness, tethers, scent supplies, treat bag, ect: $30.00 – $375.00
- Video training tutorials: $65.00 – $125.00
Got Questions? Ready to Schedule a Lesson?
Click to Register or to Log into your Existing Account.
You can also Call or Text with any questions: 864-314-1804
Phone | FaceTime | Skype Consults
Can’t meet face to face? No worries! We can provide scheduled phone and or realtime training using Facetime or Skype to help with behavioral issues or to help train a new task.
Fee’s: 45.00 per half hour
Please call us at 864-314-1804 with questions and to set up your first evaluation/training session with one of our trainers.
COVID-19 Restrictions & Extra Precautions:
- Due to social distancing regulations; we are limiting class participation to two humans per dog per class. If you have a child that can manage your dog, give me a call to discuss class capacity details.
- To help reduce the spread of Covid and because our trainers have underlying health issues; We require face coverings to participate in our private lessons and group classes- you can bring your own or we have several masks that you can choose from at our training studio.
- If you or someone at your home is sick or displays any symptoms, please stay home! We are more than happy to reschedule your classes!
- We will be taking non-contact temperatures and will have hand sanitizer readily available for all humans to use prior to entering the training studio..
- We ask that you help us by being conscious of social distancing while participating in our group classes.