Private Lessons For Dogs and Their Owners
Our dog training techniques are designed to close the communication gap between dogs and their human companions that can be easily transferred home and in other real world situations.
Our experienced trainers partner up with dog owners to help their dogs learn to do things like;
- puppy 101 and basic manners
- recall | come when called with and without distractions
- walk on a loose leash | off leash | heeling
- place work | behavioral downs | relax and do nothing
- to stop jumping, mouthing, leave it and to wait at exit doors
- adventure dogs | camping, boating, hiking, ect
- scent detection for fun
We offer scheduled pay as you go and package programs that include private lessons, workshops and group classes. And for those that could use some extra help, we offer boarding and daycare with training programs.
Our trainers are AKC Certified trainers and evaluators for Puppy S.T.A.R., CGC, Community and Urban Canine through the American Kennel Club.
- our trainers can prepare teams to pass testing that is performed by outside certified training organizations for things like; therapy dogs, hearing alert, ptsd and mobility
Individualized and Focused Training
Our private lessons are perfect for those that prefer a focused and quiet atmosphere that allow their team to learn at their own pace. Our trainers will design a simple to follow training program for the best learning experience for dogs and their owners to do at home and in real world situations.
**Please know that we are at full capacity until the week of August 10th**
- Pay as you go training lessons: 75.00
Package Program Option:
- 1 One Hour and 2 Half Hour Private Lessons $175.00
- 1 One Hour and 4 Half Hour Private Lessons: $275.00
- 2-One Hour and 4 Half Hour Private Lessons $ 335.00
- Equipment may include: specialty collars, cot, long line, vest, harness, tethers, scent supplies, treat bag, ect: $30.00 – $375.00
- Video training tutorials: $65.00 – $125.00
Got Questions? Ready to Schedule a Lesson? You Can Click the Bone Below to Register, Call or Text: 864-314-1804
Phone | FaceTime | Skype Consults
Can’t meet face to face? No worries! We can provide scheduled phone and or realtime training using Facetime or Skype to help with behavioral issues or to help train a new task.
Fee’s: 30.00 per half hour
Please call us at 864-314-1804 with questions and to set up your first evaluation/training session with one of our trainers.
COVID-19 Restrictions & Extra Precautions:
- Due to social distancing regulations; we are limiting class participation to one human per dog per class. If you have a child that can manage your dog, give me a call to discuss class capacity details.
- You are welcome to wear face coverings, you can bring your own or we have several masks that you can choose from at our training studio.
- If you or someone at your home is sick or displays any symptoms, please stay home! We are more than happy to reschedule your classes!
- We will be taking non-contact temperatures and will have hand sanitizer readily available for all humans to use prior to entering the training studio..
- We ask that you help us by being conscious of social distancing while participating in our group classes.