Obedience Training School
All boarding and daycare students spend scheduled, private and quality time with a Camp Miracle Paws trainer learning at our training center, home based camp, and in pet friendly public places. All programs include foundational obedience oriented skills like:
- recall with and without distractions
- loose | off leash walking, and to wait at doors and gates
- stop nipping, jumping on people and to lay down as an auto go to behavior
- social etiquette- all students mingle & play with other friendly natured dogs
15 Day Boarding or Daycare with Training Programs Include:
- Inital 1.5 hour owner/dog evaluation, consult and training lesson at our center
- Students are dropped off in five day incements, but we can make other arrangements
- Daily scheduled private obedience training lessons with canine students
- Intermittent social playtime in/outdoors at our enrichment center
- Daily brain games that helps develop problem solving skills
- We keep parents in the know by sending training video updates throughout the dog’s stay
- All parents get a daily training journal, and simplified in-depth video tutorials for the best short & long term results
- Owner/dog departure lessons and a stong follow up support system
- Our trainers keep spirits high and do not pressure students to learn. We train within each students comfort zone/grade school level. We train the dog that is in front of us
15 Day Fee’s vary depending on applicable program and training equiptment:
- Basic/Intermediate Obedience Boarding or Daycare with Training Program: $1895.00
- Obedience Training Utilizing Stem Oriented Remote Collar Technology: $2500.00 (includes collar)
- Remote Collar Program requires more in-depth training with the dog and the owners
- Remote collar program includes collar, additonal one on one training, extra video tutorials & additional training journals
- Remote collar training is highly recommended for famileis that are struggling, that want off leash training, families with no fencing, that live on the lake, & or that wish to take their dog on outdoor adventures!
- Various training equipment is available that that will set your team up for the best short and long term success
- Deposit of $600.00 is required to book reservations
- Remaining amount is due at drop off and can be split up into the number of drop off’s (3 weeks = 3 payments)
New Comer Information:
Due to the nature of what we do; we require dog parents to complete our on-line pre-qualification registration form. We have strict policies and Camp Miracle Paws boarding or day school is not a good for for dogs that are escape artists, or that display aggression towards other dogs or people, or that have moderate to high levels of anxiety. We can however, offer private lessons for owners and dogs that display these behaviors that will set them up for the very best short and long term success.
For the dog’s best interest, we prefer to partner up with dog parents and split the days up over three weeks. If the dog is stable, the dog can stay for the entire length of the program and we can add additional days when applicable. Please note that our trainers will work within each dogs grade school level. We will not pressure dogs to perform flawlessly.
Vaccinations, Health and Prevention
Just like with kids- our staff highly recommends that dog parents consider purchasing a pet health insurance policy that will cover unexpected things that are related to the dogs overall health and well being.
- We must receive a current copy of the registered canine’s vaccinations for DHLPP, Bordatella and Rabies PRIOR to your dog’s arrival, you can upload copies or pictures of the certifications can be texted to 864-314-1804 or your vet can email us a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dogs must be on flea and tick preventives
We cannot accept dogs that are sick including diarrhea or skin rashes that are contagious, pregnant, in-heat, or that has had recent surgery, there are times that we might require a letter of clearance from your veterinarian.
Ready to get started? Complete our online registration form below and we will be in touch to schedule your initial session at our training center!