Boarding & Day School
Designed for busy families or for those that are struggling with their canine’s behavior, but prefer to have their dogs home with them at night and on the weekends. Camp Miracle Paws offers enriching and etiquette based boarding and daycare with training programs were campers spend their days having a sniffing good time learning and socializing with a few other canine students.
Each day, registered canine students spend private and quality time with a trainer at our training center, and in pet friendly public places like Lowes and at the Anderson civic center kid’s play zone and take leisurely walks around the pond.
Camp Miracle Paws train with dogs for things like:
- loose leash walking, waiting at doors & counter surfing
- jumping on people, leave it, door reactivity and digging
- to come when called and to sit, down and stay
In addition to the above, we introduce and train with puppy’s for things like:
- crate and potty training, nipping, socializing and exposure to nosies, textures and worldly objects
All inclusive daycare and training programs include:
- initial owner/dog consult going over our methods, training equipment and expectations
- stay & play social etiquette training- learn how to mingle & play with other friendly natured dogs
- daily private etiquette and obedience oriented training lessons with canine students
- video and messenging updates, training journal, equipment & video tutorials for long term results
- training equipment that’s necessary to set your team up for the best long term success
- owner/dog departure lesson and follow up support
All Inclusive Fee’s:
- 14 Day Boarding or Daycare with Training: $2080.00 – $2280.00
- 21 Day Boarding or Daycare with Training: $2900.00 – $3100.00
All Canine Students Get Socialization and Play Time
All students will make a few new friends that they will mingle with at our enrichment center and in pet friendly public places. Our family of trainers consistently blend social etiquette and learning into our all of our stay, play and learning programs, so dogs go home relaxed, well mannered and stress free.
- small, quiet family owned and operated camp; we have no employees
- dogs love rotating in and out of their comfy cabins for rest and downtime
- two fenced-in acres that’s action packed for a sniffing good time
- cozy indoor climate controlled resting and sleeping cabins
- endless water, treats and smooth jazz music for extra relaxation
- cameras, alarms and sensors for extra protection
New Comer Information:
Due to the nature of what we do; we require dog parents to complete our on-line pre-qualification registration form. We have strict policies and Camp Miracle Paws boarding or day school is not a good for for dogs that are escape artists, or that display aggression towards other dogs or people, or that have moderate to high levels of anxiety. We can however, offer private lessons for owners and dogs that display these behaviors.
All students must be healthy, not had recent surgery and are up to date with their vaccines. All canines must be up to date with all Parvo, Rabies and Bordetella vaccines to attend school at Camp Miracle Paws.
We can split the days up or add additional days when applicable, and note that our trainers only train dogs at their grade school level. We do not pressure dogs to perform flawlessly.
Once we receive your completed registration form, we will send texts and emails to schedule dogs and their parents to come, sniff around, meet our trainers, learn how we do what we do, go over our equipment recommendations and realistic expectations. If together we find that we are a good match, we will schedule a drop off day and time for your dog to begin coming to boarding school.
If we find that boarding school is not a fit for your dog, your lesson will convert to a pay as you go $115.00 private lesson or to a package of four private lessons for 280.00.
Ready to get started? Complete our online registration form below and we will be in touch!
Vaccinations, Health and Prevention
Just like with kids- our staff highly recommends that dog parents consider purchasing a pet health insurance policy that will cover unexpected things that are related to the dogs overall health and well being.
- We must receive a current vaccinations for DHLPP, Bordatella and Rabies PRIOR to your dog’s arrival, you can upload copies or pictures of the certifications can be texted to 864-314-1804 or your vet can email us a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dogs must be on flea and tick preventives
- We cannot accept dogs that are sick including diarrhea or skin rashes that are contagious, pregnant, in-heat, or that has had recent surgery, there are times that we might require a letter of clearance from your veterinarian