Small Group Classes
We train with families and their dogs of all ages using our non-traditional and simple-to-reinforce training techniques that are easily transferable at home and in real world situations.
Our classes are small allowing personalized attention with ample space for social distancing and once you set up an online account, answer a few questions about your dogs personality and provide a current vaccination record; our trainers will be in touch with you to go over orientation information and to make your reservations so you don’t have to wait long for another class to start.
- Monday Mornings: 10:00-11:00
- Monday Mid-Mornings: 11:30-12:30 (FULL)
- Wednesday Mid-Mornings: 11:30-12:30
- Wednesday Evenings: 6:30-7:30
- Friday Mornings: 10:00-11:00
- Friday Mid-Mornings: 11:30-12:30
- 5 Classes: $150.00
COVID-19 Restrictions & Extra Precautions:
- Due to social distancing regulations; we are limiting class participation to one human per dog per class. Dog handlers are welcome rotate in our group classes and if you have a child that can manage your dog, give us a call to discuss class capacity details so both of you can attend.
- You are welcome to wear face coverings, you can bring your own or we have several masks that you can choose from at our training studio.
- If you or someone at your home is sick or displays any symptoms, please stay home! We are more than happy to reschedule your classes!
- We will be taking non-contact temperatures and will have hand sanitizer readily available for all humans to use prior to entering the training studio..
- We ask that you help us by being conscious of social distancing while participating in our group classes.
Offering On-Line Streaming Classes:
- One of our most popular training class options is once registered- we send you an email with a link and a password and BAM! You and your dog will have access to participate in our live small group classes by streaming on your computer in the comforts of your very own home!
Fee’s for streaming: $125.00 for Five Classes
Basic/Intermediate Semi-Private Classes
Our classes are limited to two dogs at a time and are family oriented, fun and effective!
- puppy raising 101
- to offer polite greetings when guests visit
- to focus on owner with distractions
- sit, lay down, stay, chill and relax
- walk on a loose and to come when called
- small challenges help dogs learn to follow direction,
- tricks & agility for fun
- to not react to other dogs, people or distractions
- sit, walk on a loose/off leash, heel and come when called
- lay down, stay, chill and relax without direction
- turn off and on lights
- mobility | hearing alert dog training
- retrieve target items | drinks from refrigerator
- scent detection and alert
- AKC Canine Good Citizen Title
- AKC therapy dog test preparation
- pet friendly public access field trips
- relaxation therapy for shy, hyper & anxious dogs
We are AKC Puppy STAR, CGC, Urban, Community and Certified Trainer and Evaluators
Teams that want to enroll in our intermediate and advanced training classes and workshop are subject to evaluations.
Contact us to schedule your team an evaluation today!
Class Registration Required:
Please know that group classes are not a good fit for all dogs. No, worries though! We can always set up private lessons until your dog is prepared to join small group settings.
You can message, call us or create an account to get started right away by answering a few questions about your dog and register on line!