Obedience Classes and Workshops
We help puppies and dogs of all ages, and their families learn to communicate, build confidence and strengthen their relationship with our non-traditional and simple-to-reinforce training techniques that are easily transferable at home and in real world situations.
Every class is small in size and has two experienced trainers that team up with owners and dogs of all ages to make their learning experience personalized, effective and fun!
When your dog has a decent grasp on the foundational basics of dog obedience training; our trainers will invite your team to enroll in our intermediate workshops that include loose leash walking and public access field trips. And our advanced training workshops include things like outdoor recall, off leash training and scent detection.
During our classes you and your dog will learn things like:
- crate and potty training, puppy raising 101
- walk on a loose leash/heel/off leash
- offer polite greetings when guests visit
- not react to other dogs, people or distractions
- sit, no jumping and come when called
- lay down and chill when owners are ready to relax
- turn off and on lights | tricks & agility for fun
- retrieve target items | drinks from refrigerator
- scent detection and alert
- therapy | mobility | hearing alert dog training
- public access | field trips, camping, boating & kayaking
- relaxation therapy for shy, hyper & anxious dogs
Our workshops are for teams that our trainers have gotten to know and are by invitation only.
Group Class Schedule:
- Monday Mornings: 10:30-11:30
- Monday Afternoons: 12:00-1:00
- Wednesday Mornings: 11:00-12:00
- Wednesday Evenings: 6:30-7:30
- Thursday Mornings: 11:00-12:00
- Thursday Evenings: 6:00-7:00
- Friday Mornings: 9:30-10:30
- Friday Mornings: 11:30-12:30
- Saturday Mornings: 11:00-12:00
All obedience classes and puppy play-dates are $25.00 each and are purchased in 6 or 12 class passes and can be used for both play-dates and obedience classes.
- Buy 6 Class Passes: $150.00
- Buy 12 Class Passes | Get One Class for Free: $275.00
Got Questions? You Can Text or Call: 864-314-1804
Ready to enroll? Create an Account Now!
Where are the group classes held?
Camp Miracle Paws large, state of the art climate controlled training studio is conveniently located on Pearman Dairy Rd close to Clemson Blvd in Anderson, SC.
1716 Pearman Dairy Rd Suite D Anderson, SC 29625.