Small Group Classes
People love using our non-traditional and simple-to-reinforce training techniques that with on-going effort are easily transferable at home and in real world situations.
- we set up small challenges to help dogs learn to follow direction
- our small challenges help owners sharpen their handling skills
Some things that we cover in our classes:
- how to have fun with your dog
- how to manage your dog in different settings
- puppy raising 101; potty & crate training, jumping, mouthing
- to offer polite greetings when guests visit
- to focus on owner with distractions
- sit, lay down, stay, chill and relax
- walk on a loose and to come when called
Once you answer a few questions about your dogs personality, our trainers will be in touch with you to confirm your weekly class reservations.
Schedule & Fee’s
- Four One Hour Classes: $150.00
Basic | Intermediate Training Schedule | Subject to Availability
- Monday Mornings: 10:30-11:30
- Wednesday Mornings: 11:00-12:00
- Wednesday Evenings: 5:30-6:30
Intermediate | Advanced Training Schedule
- Thursday Evenings: 5:45-6:45
Dogs are subject to evaluation and must be friendly natured and not disruptive to participate in group class settings.
At the discretion of our trainers; additional weekly advanced public access classes are available.
Option 2: Private Lessons:
For those that have dogs that are over stimulated, has other dog reactivity, or that prefer to have focused and individualized attention with a trainer, we offer private lessons.
- Pay as you go one hour private training lessons: 75.00
- Pay as you go 1/2 hour private training lessons: 50.00
Package Program Option:
- 1 One Hour and 4 Half Hour Private Lessons: $260.00
- Two 1 Hour Private Lessons, Five Follow-up Half Hour Lessons, Plus Training Equipment & Video Tutorials $495.00
Offering On-Line Streaming Classes:
You and your dog can privately join our classes live while in the comforts of your very own living room!
- One of our most popular training class options; you register for online streaming classes and we send you an email with a link and a password and BAM! You and your dog will have access to participate in our live small group classes by streaming on your computer in the comforts of your very own home!
Fee’s for streaming: $150.00 for Four Private Classes
Advanced Training Classes and Workshops
Once you and your dog are ready; our trainers are happy for your team to join our advanced classes that include attending local pet friendly field trips.
- advanced stay, walk off leash, heel and total recall
- lay down, stay, chill and relax without direction
- turn off and on lights
- mobility | hearing alert dog training
- retrieve target items | drinks from refrigerator
- scent detection and alert for fun
- AKC Canine Good Citizen Title
- AKC therapy dog test preparation
- pet friendly field trips
- relaxation therapy for shy, hyper & anxious dogs
We are AKC Puppy STAR, CGC, Urban, Community and Certified Trainer and Evaluators
Contact us to schedule your team an evaluation today!
COVID-19 Restrictions & Extra Precautions:
- Considering our trainers have compromised auto-immune conditions; face coverings are required anytime that you attend our classes. You can bring your own or we have several masks to choose from at our training studio.
- If you or someone at your home is sick or displays any symptoms, please stay home! We are more than happy to reschedule your classes!
- We will be taking non-contact temperatures and will have hand sanitizer readily available for all humans to use prior to entering the training studio..
- We ask that you help us by being conscious of social distancing while participating in our group classes.
Online class streaming options are always a consideration for people who are sick or that are vulnerable.
We require a minimum of two series of Parvo vaccinations prior to attending classes. Most vets will recommend three as there are some health risks associated with puppies not being fully vaccinated prior to allowing them to go to places were other dogs have been.
However, it is very important that puppy parents know that the American Veterinarian Association says its even more important to get puppies into group classes early on as many dogs are being euthanized due to behavioral issues that would have never came to be had the puppies and their owners been part of a well structured group class atmosphere.