Small Group Classes
We train with families and dogs of all ages using our non-traditional and simple-to-reinforce training techniques that with on-going effort are easily transferable at home and in real world situations.
Because our classes are small in size, our experienced trainers are able to provide you and your dog with individualized attention throughout each class that will help you to reach your short and long term goals.
Once you answer a few questions about your dogs personality, our trainers will be in touch with you to go over orientation information and to confirm your weekly class reservations.
Some things that we cover in our classes:
- puppy raising 101
- to offer polite greetings when guests visit
- to focus on owner with distractions
- to not react to other dogs, people or distractions
- sit, lay down, stay, chill and relax
- walk on a loose and to come when called
- small challenges help dogs learn to follow direction,
- tricks & agility for fun
Due to the CDC’s social distancing regulations; we are downsizing our class enrollment to allowing up to four dogs maximum and up to two household members per dog to participate to at one time.
- Five One Hour Classes: $175.00
- Monday Mornings: 10:00-11:00
- Monday Mid-Mornings: 11:30-12:30
- Monday Evenings: 5:30-6:30
- Tuesday Mornings: 10:00-11:00
- Wednesday Mornings: 10:00-11:00
- Wednesday Mid Mornings: 11:30-12:30
- Wednesday Evenings: 5:30-6:30
- Friday Mornings: 10:00-11:00
Dogs are subject to evaluation and must be friendly natured with humans and other dogs to participate in group class settings.
Option 2: Private Lessons:
For those that have dogs that are over stimulated, has other dog reactivity, or that prefer to have focused and individualized attention with a trainer, we offer private lessons.
- 85.00 Private Lessons Pay as You Go
- 4 Private Lessons: $320.00
Offering On-Line Streaming Classes:
You and your dog can privately join our classes live while in the comforts of your very own living room!
- One of our most popular training class options; you register for online streaming classes and we send you an email with a link and a password and BAM! You and your dog will have access to participate in our live small group classes by streaming on your computer in the comforts of your very own home!
Fee’s for streaming: $125.00 for Five Classes
Advanced Training Classes and Workshops
Once you and your dog are ready; our trainers are happy for your team to join our advanced classes that include attending local pet friendly field trips.
- advanced stay, walk off leash, heel and total recall
- lay down, stay, chill and relax without direction
- turn off and on lights
- mobility | hearing alert dog training
- retrieve target items | drinks from refrigerator
- scent detection and alert for fun
- AKC Canine Good Citizen Title
- AKC therapy dog test preparation
- pet friendly field trips
- relaxation therapy for shy, hyper & anxious dogs
We are AKC Puppy STAR, CGC, Urban, Community and Certified Trainer and Evaluators
Contact us to schedule your team an evaluation today!
COVID-19 Restrictions & Extra Precautions:
- Considering our trainers have compromised auto-immune conditions; face coverings are required anytime that you attend our classes. You can bring your own or we have several masks to choose from at our training studio.
- If you or someone at your home is sick or displays any symptoms, please stay home! We are more than happy to reschedule your classes!
- We will be taking non-contact temperatures and will have hand sanitizer readily available for all humans to use prior to entering the training studio..
- We ask that you help us by being conscious of social distancing while participating in our group classes.
Online class streaming options are always a consideration for people who are sick or that are vulnerable.
We require a minimum of two series of Parvo vaccinations prior to attending classes. Most vets will recommend three as there are some health risks associated with puppies not being fully vaccinated prior to allowing them to go to places were other dogs have been.
However, it is very important that puppy parents know that the American Veterinarian Association says its even more important to get puppies into group classes early on as many dogs are being euthanized due to behavioral issues that would have never came to be had the puppies and their owners been part of a well structured group class atmosphere.