(Stay Tuned!! We are in the process of relocating our training facility to McGee Rd and are projected to resume group classes mid July)
Dogs and their families love our simple-to-reinforce training techniques that with some effort are easily transferable at home and in real world situations.
We help owners learn how to blend just the right amount of physical and mental stimulation that will help their dogs learn to play nicely, go on a leisurely walk, relax and naturally offer desirable behaviors without any intervention.
- sit, lay down, stay, chill out and relax
- walk on a loose and to come when called
- we help owners learn handling skills that are effective and easy to reinforce
- we help dogs learn to follow direction
- we introduce fun games that will help your dog become a thinker
- we help owners learn how to effectively manage their dog in different settings
- to offer polite greetings when guests visit
- to focus on owner with distractions at home and in pet friendly places
- for puppies: we have extra trainers available that will go over puppy raising 101; potty & crate training, jumping, mouthing
Once you answer a few questions about your dogs personality, our trainers will be in touch with you to confirm your orientation appointment and weekly class reservations.
Group Class Schedule & Fee’s
- Four One Hour Classes: $160.00
Inclusive Saturday Orientations are required for all new teams to be able participate in group classes.
Newcomers will need to register for orientation classes that are held on the first and third Saturday of each month.
Puppy | Basic | Intermediate Training Schedule | Subject to Availability
- Monday Mornings: 10:00-11:00
- Monday Evenings: 5:30-6:30
- Tuesday Mornings: 9:30-10:30
- Wednesday Mornings: 10:00-11:00
- Wednesday Evenings: 6:00-7:00
Intermediate | Advanced Training Schedule
- Tuesday Evenings:5:30-6:30
- Thursday Evenings: 6:00-7:00
- Additional Days/Times Available
Dogs must be friendly natured and not be disruptive. Please know that some dogs are simply just not ready to participate in a group setting. If your dog has a hard time setting down, please register for private lessons were we can teach you how to easily manage your dog so they can learn to relax in much less stimulating situations before we introduce them to a group of other dogs in an action packed environment.
At the discretion of our trainers; additional weekly advanced public access classes are available.
Option 2: Private Lessons:
For those that have dogs that are over stimulated, has other dog reactivity, or that prefer to have focused and individualized attention with a trainer, we offer private lessons.
- Pay as you go one hour private training lessons: 75.00
Package Program Option:
- 1 One Hour and 4 Half Hour Private Lessons: $280.00
- Two 1 Hour Private Lessons, Five Follow-up Half Hour Lessons, Plus Training Equipment & Video Tutorials $495.00
Offering On-Line Streaming Classes:
You and your dog can privately join our classes live while in the comforts of your very own living room!
- One of our most popular training class options; you register for online streaming classes and we send you an email with a link and a password and BAM! You and your dog will have access to participate in our live small group classes by streaming on your computer in the comforts of your very own home!
Fee’s for streaming: $150.00 for Four Private Classes
Advanced Training Classes and Workshops
Once you and your dog are ready; our trainers are happy for your team to join our advanced classes that include attending local pet friendly field trips at places like Lowe’s, Tractor Supply and downtown Anderson.
- advanced stay, walk off leash, heel and total recall
- lay down, stay, chill and relax without direction
- turn off and on lights
- mobility | hearing alert dog training
- retrieve target items | drinks from refrigerator
- scent detection and alert for fun
- AKC Canine Good Citizen Title
- AKC therapy dog test preparation
- pet friendly field trips
- relaxation therapy for shy, hyper & anxious dogs
We are AKC Puppy STAR, CGC, Urban, Community and Certified Trainer and Evaluators
Contact us to schedule your team an evaluation today!
COVID-19 Restrictions & Extra Precautions:
- Considering our trainers have compromised auto-immune conditions; face coverings are required anytime that you attend our classes. You can bring your own or we have several masks to choose from at our training studio.
- If you or someone at your home is sick or displays any symptoms, please stay home! We are more than happy to reschedule your classes!
- We will be taking non-contact temperatures and will have hand sanitizer readily available for all humans to use prior to entering the training studio..
- We ask that you help us by being conscious of social distancing while participating in our group classes.
Online class streaming options are always a consideration for people who are sick or that are vulnerable.
We require a minimum of two series of Parvo vaccinations prior to attending classes. Most vets will recommend three as there are some health risks associated with puppies not being fully vaccinated prior to allowing them to go to places were other dogs have been.
However, it is very important that puppy parents know that the American Veterinarian Association says its even more important to get puppies into group classes early on as many dogs are being euthanized due to behavioral issues that would have never came to be had the puppies and their owners been part of a well structured group class atmosphere.