Dog Obedience Training
Our training techniques are easy to reinforce and provide results..
Unlike traditional old school dog training techniques that only offer temporary fixes or that may cause some dogs to become fearful or anxious, the staff at Camp Miracle Paws provide a different perspective on dog obedience training by teaming up with dog parents to learn how to communicate with their dogs to help them dogs learn to relax and acclimate to the lifestyle of their owners.
All of our programs are individualized to your own dog/parent teams specific needs, goals and troubles for things like potty and crate training, loose leash walking, to stop and sit at exit doors, to stop jumping on your guests, to come when you call for him, and a whole lot more.
After your dog learns some basics, we can expand your dogs learning to teaching him a few tricks like to get a drink out of the fridge, turn off and on lights, scent games, to pick up his toys, agility for fun, scent games and more!
Feel free to call with any questions or concerns; After we receive your completed online application form, we will contact you to set up a meet and greet training evaluation that will be focused on your lifestyle, your dog’s maturity level, short and long term goals, our training techniques, breed characteristics and realistic expectations.
After your meet and greet training class and if we are a good fit, pet parents can consider signing their dog up for additional private classes and or intermittent boarding or daycare with training that includes a parent take home session after each 5th day of training.
For the safety of our staff and our canine guests, we do not offer boarding or daycare for any dogs that are aggressive or any kind of training for protection or aggression/reactivity.
Please call for more details about Camp Miracle Paws dog training programs.
Meet n’ Greet Training Session
We want to meet you and your dog!
- Together, we will design a pay as you go, realistic, easy to reinforce lifestyle training program that will best fit your dogs ability along with your goals and budget
- You will leave with a much better understanding on how to communicate with your dog and you will immediately see some progress in your dogs behavior
- Click on make a training reservation tab and provide us with some details like your name, phone #, emergency contact, ect and information about your dog
- As you go through the form you will be able to determine if your team is a good fit for our training model
- Once we receive the fom, we will review the information and will get back to you with your requested appointment time
Orientation and Training Class Fee: 50.00
Private Consultation Classes
After your orientaton training session-
Together, we will design an easy to reinforce lifestyle training program around you and your dog. Each session is 25.00 per half hour and we will help you to learn how to teach your dog to relax, come to you when you call for him, to stop jumping on people, walk on a leash, ect.
And or maybe, you would like to train your dog to learn some tricks like how to turn on a light, open a door, put toys in a basket or maybe you just need some help to refine a specific task that you are having trouble accomplishing.
Total Fee: 25.00 per half hour
Dog Training Boarding School
- After an orientation training session, and as long as your dog is not aggressive or an escape artist and can quickly relax in a confined setting for rest and sleep, you can consider signing your dog up for our board and training program where your dog gets to stay, play and begins to learn how to sit at exit doors, walk on a loose leash, to stop jumping on people for four nights and five days
- Throughout your dogs stay with us, we will send messages, pictures and videos of your dogs progress
- Because our training model is based around what is best for your dog: sometimes we split the days up into two weeks and find that 2-4 weeks with three days of training provides the best kick start training results.
- And dog parents get a take home reinforcement training session at pick-up
- Training Fee: Pay as you go! 425.00 for four nights and five days or 85.00 per night to stay, play and train. Some things your dog will learn while at Camp Miracle Paws is how to relax, sit, down, come, walk on a loose leash and more!!
Daycare with Training
Just like our boarding school and with the same successful results!
Our day school allows you to enjoy having your dog home with you each night.
- For five days, you drop your dog off and pick them up each day, then you meet for a private lesson with your dog’s trainer. These days can be split up over a two week period.
- Dog owners learn how to reinforce the week’s training at pick-up.
Total Fee: 350.00 or 70.00 per day
While your dog is here..
After a morning of socializing activities and breakfast, we introduce our canine students to our relaxation techniques. Once the dog is relaxed, we begin training specific tasks that were discussed during your orientation session like how to sit at exit doors, come when you call them, go to his bed/place, walk on a loose leash, stop jumping on people, ect-
Your dog will also enjoy our all inclusive boarding ammentites that includes your dog having multiple sessions of romping on two acres of fenced in property for exploring, agility equipment for helping your dog to learn how to follow direction, a swimming pool with a wading area, playground equipment and other furry companions that have also been evaluated for your dog to socialize with.