Daycare at Camp Miracle Paws gives dogs an enriching place to romp, explore, mingle, play and have a total blast! Our indoor, outdoor play and lounge areas include fun playgrounds with plenty of space to keep minds and bodies busy and dog’s go home happy-tailed, stress free and tired! Our daycare campers come from all over the upstate to join in the fun!
Stay, Play and Chill
- small family owned and operated camp; we have no employees
- two fenced-in acres that’s action packed for a sniffing good time
- cozy indoor climate controlled resting and sleeping cabins
- endless water, treats and smooth jazz music for extra relaxation
- cameras, alarms and sensors for extra protection
All Inclusive Fee’s:
- Half days: Up to five hours: $35.00
- Full Days: Over five hours: $45.00
- 7:15am-6:00pm Monday-Friday
- 8:00am-6:00pm Saturdays
Space is limited, please text or call for availability.
If your dog could use some better manners, we also offer scheduled training lessons while your dog is at camp!
- loose leash walking, waiting at doors & counter surfing
- jumping on people, leave it, door reactivity and digging
- to come when called and to sit, down and stay
Add-on Lesson Fee’s:
$35.00 Each lesson
Daily lessons are conducted at our training center and in pet friendly public places.
New Comer Information:
Due to the nature of what we do; we require dog parents to complete our on-line pre-qualification registration form. We have strict policies and Camp Miracle Paws daycare programs are not a good for for dogs that are escape artists, or that display aggression towards other dogs or people, have moderate to high levels of anxiety. We can however, offer private lessons for owners and dogs that display these behaviors.
Once we receive a completed registration form, we will send texts and emails to schedule a free meet and greet. And if together, we feel that we are a good match, your dog will stay for a $45.00 intro daycare day.
Vaccinations, Health and Prevention
Just like with kids- our staff highly recommends that dog parents consider purchasing a pet health insurance policy that will cover unexpected things that are related to the dogs overall health and well being.
- We must receive a current vaccinations for DHLPP, Bordatella and Rabies PRIOR to your dog’s arrival, you can upload copies or pictures of the certifications can be texted to 864-314-1804 or your vet can email us a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dogs must be on flea and tick preventives
- We cannot accept dogs that are sick including diarrhea or skin rashes that are contagious, pregnant, in-heat, or that has had recent surgery, there are times that we might require a letter of clearance from your veterinarian.
Ready to get started? Complete our online registration form below and we will be in touch!