Dog Boarding and Daycare Enrichment Camp
Our family of trainers offers a small, social and relaxed stay in a country setting for all of our boarding and daycare guests.
Doggie Boarding and Daycare Pricing
- Over night lodging per dog: $30.00
We are currently at full capacity for overnight guests the week of May 19th.
Daycare: We are currently at full capacity for new daycare clients.
- Intro daycare | Up to four hours: $20.00 Per Day
- Full Daycare Day: $25.00 Per Day
Feel free to text or call us with questions or to check availability. Check out our Facebook Page to see more about our inclusive enrichment activites that all of our daycare and boarding guests enjoy during their stay at Camp Miracle Paws.
- Cozy, private and spacious 5 x 5 cabins
- Comfy beds and climate controlled
- Multiple potty/play and enriching activity sessions per day
- Spacious indoor lounge room
- Large action packed adventure zones
- Lots of tasty treats and endless water
- Extras like bubble baths and massages are available
Camp Miracle Paws is a small, relaxed and social enrichment center that is located in a residential neighborhood in a country setting and is not a good fit for all dogs to stay and play.
Once parents complete and submit our on-line application form, we will schedule a twenty minute free meet and greet tour for parents and their dogs to come and sniff around our camp and ask questions. As long as everyone is comfortable, the dog will transition into our 20.00 intro daycare stay and play program were the parent will leave their dog at our facility for up to four hours.
This time will allow your dog to acclimate to his new surroundings before he gets dropped off for an extended stay and allows our staff time to get to know your dog better.
Thank you for understanding that Camp Miracle Paws is not a good fit for dogs that are:
- aggressive with humans or with other dogs; sometimes we can make acceptions for dogs under 20lbs, call us to discuss
- escape artists- please know that our fencing is 4-5′ tall. Other than private owner training sessions, Camp Miracle Paws is not a good fit for any dogs that are known to escape over or under any fencing
- separation anxiety- if your dog suffers from any separation anxiety and cannot settle into a confined space, we are happy to offer training sessions with the owner to help the dog learn to relax
- pregnant, in heat, has known contagious conditions including skin rashes, diarrhea, ticks and fleas
- you must have owned your dog for at least two weeks prior to completing this form allowing you time to get to know your dog’s personality and to help assure that he is disease free.
Parents can sign their dogs up for extra things to do during their stay like neighborhood walks, massage therapy to help their dog learn to relax, obedience training sessions to help your dog learn better manners, swimming and agility for fun sessions, departure bubble baths and more!
Parents can learn more about how they can help us to keep their dog happy and healthy throughout their stay.
Check In and Out Times:
Dogs love to stay and play at Camp Miracle Paws and dog parents appreciate our flexible drop off and pick up hours.
We accept scheduled appointments for tours and training sessions between 10:00am and 6:00pm and drop off’s and pick-up’s between 8:00am – 6:00pm. We are happy to accommodate later hours.
Please see our frequently asked questions page for more information.