Dog Boarding | Overnight Stay & Play
Fun, Enriching, and Dogs Go Home Happy and Stress Free!
Our amenities include:
- Calm, relaxing and quiet atmosphere in a residential setting
- Trainers live on premises for 24/7 care
- We keep our dog volume low and human contact high
- All campers are vetted and trainer approved to stay at CMP
- Multiple potty/play & enriching activity sessions per day
- Large action packed adventure play zones for dogs to enjoy
- Lots of large shade tree’s to keep cool when outside
- Cozy, climate controlled, private and spacious 5 x 5 cabins
- Extra comfy beds, lots of tasty treats and endless fresh water
- 24/7 Spa music and lavender smells for relaxation
- Monitored: fire, burglary, heat\cool sensors & motion detection
- Climate controlled 2000 square foot indoor lounge | play | training room
- Covered rocking chair front porch for extra relaxing in the shade
- Bubble baths, massages, neighborhood walks and training opportunities
- Flexible drop off and pick up hours
New Client Boarding Fee’s:
- Overnight lodging per dog: $35.00 per night
- Single night boarding fee: $45.00
Extra daycare fee’s will apply for pick-ups after 12:00pm on the scheduled pick-up date.
Current Clients- Please text 864-314-1804 to make reservation requests.
Because our boarding camp is located in a residential neighborhood, we must be respectful of our neighbors. Please know that we are not a good fit for dogs that suffer from seperation anxiety and cannot quickly settle into a confined setting for rest and sleep, or that are over stimulated (on-going barking) or that has shown escaping or attempted escaping behaviors (jumping over fences). Your dog will need to be picked up early if your dog displays any of these behaviors after drop off. We can offer private training lessons with owners and their dogs to work with through these issues
Click Here to view our Boarding policies that will help us to help make your dog’s stay better!
You can call or message us at 864-314-1804 to schedule a meet and greet appointment that will include an intro daycare date where your dog stays and plays for a few hours that will help them to acclimate to our camp before getting dropped off for a longer stay.
Get a Head Start! Create an Account Now!
Parents can sign their dogs up for extra things to do during their stay like neighborhood walks, massage therapy to help their dog learn to relax, obedience training sessions to help your dog learn better manners, swimming and agility for fun sessions, departure bubble baths and more!
Check In and Out Times:
Dogs love to stay and play at Camp Miracle Paws and dog parents appreciate our flexible drop off and pick up hours.
We accept scheduled appointments for tours and training sessions between 10:00am and 6:00pm and drop off’s and pick-up’s between 8:00am – 6:00pm. We are happy to accommodate later hours.
Please see our frequently asked questions page for more information.