Dog Boarding & Daycare Calming Camp
Calming Camp in a Cozy Country Setting for a few Canines at a Time
Update: Please know that our boarding and daycare camps are booked through the end of April. Please check back in for availability changes.
Overnight and Daycare Amenities:
- Multiple adventure zones that’s perfectly set up for a few good natured dogs to mingle, explore and build confidence in a well managed pack
- 2000 ft indoor climate controlled lounge | play | training room
- Covered rocking chair front porch for relaxing in the shade
- Campers love our cozy climate controlled and private 5 x 5 cabins
- Extra comfy beds, designated meal times and endless fresh water
- 24/7 Spa music and lavender smells for extra relaxation & comfort
- Monitored: fire, burglary, heat\cool sensors & motion detection
- Bubble baths, massages, neighborhood walks and scheduled obedience training opportunities like how to walk on a loose leash, wait at doors, to come when called and to sit and lie down without intervention
Flexible drop off and pick up hours- Subject to availability
Completed Applications, Intro Daycare Evaluations and Appointments are Required.
All Dogs Go Home Calm and Stress-Free!
Overnight Boarding Fee’s:
- Lodging fee’s per dog: $45.00 per night
- Single night boarding fee: $50.00
Extra daycare fee’s will apply for pick-ups after 12:00pm on the scheduled pick-up date
Calming Camp Daily Fee’s:
- Full Day: $45.00
Please know that our stay and play programs are not a good fit for dogs that display aggression towards other dogs or people, or that suffers from seperation anxiety and cannot settle in a confined setting for rest or sleep or that are escape artists. Arrangements for an early pick-up will be required if your dog displays any of these behaviors.
We offer private training lessons with owners and their dogs to work with through these issues.
You can complete an online application, text or message us at 864-314-1804 to schedule a required meet and greet appointment that will include a tour of our camp. We require an intro daycare date for all newcomers were your dog stays and plays at our camp for a few hours to allow our trainers to get to know your dog better and for your dog to acclimate before getting dropped off for a longer stay.
Get a Head Start! Create an Account Now!
Parents can sign their dogs up for extra things to do during their stay like neighborhood walks, massage therapy to help their dog learn to relax, obedience training sessions to help your dog learn better manners, swimming and agility for fun sessions, departure bubble baths and more!
Check In and Out Times:
Dogs love to stay and play at Camp Miracle Paws and dog parents appreciate our flexible drop off and pick up hours.
We accept scheduled appointments and please see our frequently asked questions page for more information.