Dog Boarding Enrichment Camp
Our boarding camp is different than traditional boarding facilities, we offer a relaxed and enriching atmosphere in a country setting for a few guests at a time.
Dog Boarding and Daycare Rates & Policies
Current clients: Text us at 864-314-1804
New Comers Boarding Rates
- Overnight lodging per dog: Starting at $30.00 per night
Late daycare fee for pick-ups after noon on the scheduled pick-up date: 15.00-20.00
We are currently at full capacity for overnight guests April 16-21st and the week of May 19th.
New Comers: Please know that Camp Miracle Paws is non-traditional when it comes to providing care for dogs. Our main goal is to provide a safe, fun and relaxing time while your dog is here and as great as our residential enrichment center can be for some dogs, we have limitations and are not a good fit for all dogs.
We require a completed online application form to set up an appointment for a free 15 minute meet and greet to get to know our staff and to tour our enrichment center. If together we find that we are a good match, your dog will then transition into our 25.00 intro-daycare program were you will leave him with us for a few hours. This will allow your dog time to relax into a new setting and our staff will get to know your dog better.
Occasionally, we find that we are not a good match for some dogs, and sometimes, dogs might need to be scheduled for more than a day or two of intro-daycare allowing him ample time to realize that Camp Miracle Paws is a fun and safe place to be so he can relax before a longer duration can be booked.
Dogs that display any of the following are not permitted to stay at Camp Miracle Paws and arrangements for an early pick-up will need to be made in the event that your dog exhibits any of the following:
- aggression- with any humans or with other dogs
- anxiety- cannot settle into a confined 5 x 5 kennel for rest and sleep- unlike a commercial setting, we must be respectful of our residential neighbors and on-going barking and whining is not permitted. We can set up an in-home training session with the dogs parents to help them help their dog learn how to relax
- escape artists– please know that Camp Miracle Paws is located in a residential neighborhood and our fencing is only 4′ tall. Camp Miracle Paws is not a good fit for ANY dogs that choose to run away by escaping over or under any fencing
- separation anxiety- Dogs with seperation anxiety are more likely to try and make quick escapes and their anxiety will cause the rest of our guests to be uneasy, and will also disrupt our residential neighbors. Be sure to let your dog’s new care givers know that your dog needs a secured dog run. This can take some time and effort on your part, but we can provide in-home training classes to help you help your dog learn to relax
- health conditions– we cannot accept dogs that are pregnant, in heat, has any contagious conditions including skin rashes, diarrhea, ticks and fleas. Letters of clearance from a licensed vet will be required for all dogs that have rashes, allergy like symptoms, appear to be sick, etc. Proof that your dog is not contagious will be required if we observe any conditions that your dog displays or arrangements for an early pick-up will be necessary or at your expense, we can transport your dog to a local vetrinarian for medical assistance and boarding if needed
- vaccinations- Dogs must be up to date with all of their vaccinations and proof from a licensed veternarian will be required prior to your dogs arrival to our enrichment center
- know your dog- you must have owned your dog for at least two weeks prior to completing this form that will allow you time to get to know your dog’s personality and their health, so that you can be forthcoming about the information about your dog thats needed to help provide your dog with a safe and happy stay
New Comers Daycare Rates:
- Intro daycare | Up to four hours: $25.00 Per Day
- Full Daycare Day: $30.00 Per Day
Feel free to text or call us with questions or to check availability. Check out our Facebook Page to see more about our inclusive enrichment activites that all of our daycare and boarding guests enjoy during their stay at Camp Miracle Paws.
- Quiet and relaxed atmosphere
- Cozy, private and spacious 5 x 5 cabins
- Extra comfy beds and central heat & air climate controlled
- Lots of tasty treats and endless fresh water
- Spa music and lavender smells for relaxation
- Monitored for fire, burglary, heat\cool & motion detection
- Multiple potty/play & enriching activity sessions per day
- Spacious indoor lounge | play | training room
- Large action packed adventure zones for dogs to enjoy
- Lots of large shade tree’s to keep cool when outside
- Covered rocking chair front porch for relaxing in the shade
- Bubble baths, massages & neighborhood walks are available
Parents can sign their dogs up for extra things to do during their stay like neighborhood walks, massage therapy to help their dog learn to relax, obedience training sessions to help your dog learn better manners, swimming and agility for fun sessions, departure bubble baths and more!
Parents can learn more about how they can help us to keep their dog happy and healthy throughout their stay.
Check In and Out Times:
Dogs love to stay and play at Camp Miracle Paws and dog parents appreciate our flexible drop off and pick up hours.
We accept scheduled appointments for tours and training sessions between 10:00am and 6:00pm and drop off’s and pick-up’s between 8:00am – 6:00pm. We are happy to accommodate later hours.
Please see our frequently asked questions page for more information.