Dog Boarding & Daycare Calming Camp
Calming Camp in a Cozy Country Setting for a few Canine at a Time
Overnight and Daycare Camp Amenities:
- Structured, quiet, enriching and fun!
- We only accept a max of five canine campers each day
- Three Trainers live on premises providing 24/7 care
- Multiple potty/play & enriching activity sessions per day
- Large action packed adventure play zones for dogs to enjoy
- Lots of large shade tree’s to keep cool when outside
- Cozy, climate controlled, private and spacious 5 x 5 cabins
- Extra comfy beds, lots of tasty treats and endless fresh water
- 24/7 Spa music and lavender smells for relaxation
- Monitored: fire, burglary, heat\cool sensors & motion detection
- Climate controlled 2000 ft indoor lounge | play | training room
- Covered rocking chair front porch for extra relaxing in the shade
- Bubble baths, massages, neighborhood walks and training opportunities
Flexible drop off and pick up hours- Applications and Appointments are Required
Dogs Go Home Relaxed and Happy!
- Overnight lodging per dog: $40.00 per night
- Single night boarding fee: $45.00
Extra daycare fee’s will apply for pick-ups after 12:00pm on the scheduled pick-up date
- 1/2 day | Up to 4 hours: $25.00
- Full Day: $30.00
Please know that CMP is not a good fit for dogs that display aggression, suffers from seperation anxiety or that are escape artists. Arrangements for an early pick-up will be required if your dog displays any of these behaviors.
We offer private training lessons with owners and their dogs to work with through these issues.
You can complete an online application, text or message us at 864-314-1804 to schedule a required meet and greet appointment that will include a tour of our camp. We require an intro daycare date for all newcomers were your dog stays and plays at our camp for a few hours to allow our trainers to get to know your dog better and for your dog to acclimate before getting dropped off for a longer stay.
Get a Head Start! Create an Account Now!
Parents can sign their dogs up for extra things to do during their stay like neighborhood walks, massage therapy to help their dog learn to relax, obedience training sessions to help your dog learn better manners, swimming and agility for fun sessions, departure bubble baths and more!
Check In and Out Times:
Dogs love to stay and play at Camp Miracle Paws and dog parents appreciate our flexible drop off and pick up hours.
We accept scheduled appointments and please see our frequently asked questions page for more information.