Daycare with Training
Our Daycare and Zen based Training Camp is one of our most popular training programs because our trainers can do the training for you!
Each day your dog will get dropped off either at our new location on Pearman Dairy Rd or at our home based location off of Hwy 24 and New Hope Rd and he will stay, play and learn!
At the end of your dogs scheduled session, he will get picked back up and will go back to the home that he loves!
We will train with your dog within his grade school level and will be focused on helping the dog to do things like how to relax, walk on a loose leash, come when called, to wait at doors, not to jump on people and more!
Your dog’s days will be filled with..
- a calm and relaxing atmosphere that will include socializing with a few other dogs at a time
- enriching activities that will be fun and help your dog learn to think
- daily scheduled training sessions that will be held at both of our training centers to allow for different environments and challenges, and that are within the dogs grade school level and based around your short and long term goals
- once we get to know your dog and your dog is ready; our trainers can also provide training with your dog in pet friendly public places training like Lowes, Tractor Supply and outdoor cafe’s
- we can also provide outdoor adventure training programs were our trainers can condition your dog to do things go for nature walks, go on a boat or kayak or to relax by a camp fire
- our trainers can provide progress reports by texting our student’s parents with notes, pictures and videos of their dogs progress
- we can provide your dog with a departure massage and bubble bath
- After at least a five day stay, our trainer will provide the owner and the dog with a departure training class at our facility or in your home so you will know how to reinforce our training techniques
- We provide follow up training notes and suppor
Half Day or Full Day Daycare with Training Programs
Our trainers will first provide an evaluation/training class with the dog and their owner at our training facility on Pearman Dairy Rd for 60.00 and if together, we find that our dog training camp would be a good fit for your dog to stay, play and learn. Owners can choose from one of the daycare with training programs below.
Half Day School: For 50.00 for up to four hours, we can do the foundation work for you and all you have to do is reinforce our simple to do training techniques. This is a four hour 2-5 weekday drop-off program. Your puppy will spend time having fun as he learns at our enrichment training center that is designed to instill and maintain basic, intermediate and advanced manners, specific tasks and how to chill while you’re at work. After each fifth day, we will provide the owner with a reinforcement session.
Full Day School: At 65.00 for a full day, our drop-off program at our enrichment training center that is designed for fun and learning basic, intermediate and advanced manners, specific tasks and how to chill out and do nothing. After each fifth day, we will provide the owner with a reinforcement session.
Please know that Camp Miracle Paws Enrichment Center is not a good fit for dogs that have aggressive behaviors towards humans or other dogs.
How Do I Get Started?
You can click on the bone below to create a user account and schedule your classes on line or you can call us and we can complete the online form for you!
It’s that easy..