Our home based stay and play boarding camp is perfect for a few friendly natured dogs that enjoy the same benefits as our daycare fur kids, As a family of trainers, we blend social etiquette into our all of our stay and play programs, so dogs go home relaxed and stress free.
- small, quiet family owned and operated camp; we have no employees
- dogs love rotating in and out of their comfy cabins throughout the day
- 24/7 on-sight care
- cameras, alarms and sensors for extra protection
- cozy climate controlled resting and sleeping cabins
Due to the nature of what we do; we require dog parents to complete our on-line pre-qualification registration form. We have strict policies and Camp Miracle Paws is not a good for for dogs that are escape artists, or that display aggression, anxiety, or hyper arousal. All dogs must be friendly natured, easy going and can quickly settle into a large cozy crate or kennel setting for downtime.
Once we receive a completed registration form, we will schedule a free fifteen minute meet and greet for dogs and their parents to come and sniff around and meet our staff. If together, we find that we are a good match, your dog will stay, play and chill for the rest of the day.
Stay and Play Fee’s:
Stay and Play
- $45.00 Per Dog, Per Night
Includes same benefits as our daycare campers but with overnight stays!
- Need some help with your dogs behavior? Ask us about adding training lessons to your dogs stay were we will train with him to do things like walking on a loose, leash, stop jumping and to come when called.