Dog Training & Calming Camp
Please Note- Our regulars are keeping us at full capacity- we are not accepting newcomers at this time.
We help dogs and their families learn to communicate, build confidence and strengthen their relationship with our simple-to-reinforce training techniques that are easily transferable at home and in real world situations.
We partner up with dog owners to help their dogs learn to do things like:
- to relax and adapt at home and in new world situations
- come when called | recall
- walk on a loose leash | off leash
- place work | behavioral downs
- to stop jumping, leave it and to wait at exit doors
Our training camp programs include:
- a cozy and action packed home based training camp
- your dog will have scheduled daily private training lessons that are kept within the dog’s current grade school level
- socializing and playtime with a few other calm natured and friendly dogs
- our training barns are climate controlled, cozy, spacious
- each dog gets their own private climate controllled cabin for rest and sleep
- owners will receive progress notes, pictures and videos throughout their dog’s stay
- owner/dog training consult and follow-up reinforcement lessons
Training Camp Program Options
Because having a well behaved dog starts with having the dogs parents involved in the process; we begin all of our training programs with a scheduled training lesson/consult with the dog and their parents. You can click on any bone to complete our online application to begin the process.
Our boarding and daycare with training fee’s vary depending on the program options that best fit your dogs grade school level and the owners short and long term goals. For the best results; most programs are done in five day increments at a time over a two-three week period
Dog and Owner Lesson:
Daycare with Training:
- Full Day: $85.00- $125.00
Owner Training Lessons:
- Private Owner/Dog Lesson at Departure: $75.00
- Video Training Tutorials: $ 75.00
- Training techniques and equipment will be discussed at the time of the consult and will vary depending on the training program selected: $30.00 – $330.00
Additional Optional Support:
Owners can opt to have 24/7 access to our on-line training tutorials for an additional flat fee allowing owners to reflect on the videos at home: $125.00
Just like humans, some dogs learn quicker than other dogs, and it will simply take more time to train with some dogs. The more consistent that your dogs training is now; the less on-going maintenance training that you will have to do in your dog’s future.
We are not a good fit for all dogs:
Please know that Camp Miracle Paws is located in a residential neighborhood in the country and is not a good fit for all dogs; Arrangements for an early pick up is required if your dog display any aggressive behaviors towards other dogs or humans, is an escape artist or has anxiety and cannot settle in a confined space for rest and sleep.
- you can create your own on-line account and complete our on-line registration forms or give us call to complete the form for you
- we require current copies of your dogs vaccination records
- we will require a training consult appointment with the dog and their primary handlers
- if together we agree that we are a good fit; we will set up reservations for your dog to get dropped off for an intro daycare evaluation at our dog training camp that will allow time for your dog to acclimate to our camp and for our trainers to get to know your dog better before he gets dropped off for a longer stay
- make reservations for your dog’s first intermittent week of school
- we stay in touch with families with progress and fun videos during your dogs stay
- make appointment(s) for pickup and owner departure lesson so you will know what to do with your dog and in real world situations
- make follow-up training appointments
- schedule additional lessons as needed