Pet Boarding School
- We will provide an evaluation training class with the dog and their owner in the comforts of their home for 75.00 or at our training facility for 55.00 and if together, we find that our camp would be a good fit for your dog, we can schedule a board and training stay a our enrichment center starting at 75.00 per day
- As long as the dog is not stressing and is progressing, we can book stays 2-14 days at a time
- When your dog is ready for group sessions, your dog can attend one of our multi small group classes for 120.00-180.00
- During your dog’s stay, his days will be filled with socializing and enrichment activities and your dog will have daily scheduled training sessions that will be within the dogs grade school level and based around your short and long term goals
- Once we get to know your dog and when applicable; our trainers can also provide pet friendly public places training like Lowes, Tractor Supply and outdoor cafe’s
- We can also provide outdoor adventure training
- We provide daily texts with notes, pictures and videos of your dogs progress
- We provide your dog with a departure massage and bubble bath
- At the end of each scheduled stay, our trainer will provide the owner with a departure training class at our facility or in your home so you will know how to reinforce our training techniques
- Supplies will be provided; long line, martingale collar, treats and a treat bag
- We provide follow up training notes and support.
How Do I Get Started?
- Email us or call 864-314-1804 during office hours to get scheduled.
- To ensure that we help you make the right training choice, we may recommend a 25.00 orientation for you and your dog.
It’s that easy!!
Feel free to also text or call us with questions or to check availability. Check out our Facebook Page to see more about our inclusive enrichment activities that all of our daycare and boarding guests enjoy during their stay at Camp Miracle Paws.