Boarding & Daycare Dog Training Camp
We help dogs and their families learn to communicate, build confidence and strengthen their relationship with our simple-to-reinforce training techniques that are easily transferable at home and in real world situations.
We partner up with dog owners to help their dogs learn to do things like:
- to come when called
- walk on a loose leash
- place work | behavioral downs
- to stop jumping, leave it and to wait at exit doors
- to relax and adapt to new situations and at home
Our training camp programs include:
- daily training lessons that are kept within the dog’s grade school level
- socializing and playtime with a few other calm natured and friendly dogs
- climate controlled, cozy, spacious and private cabin for rest and sleep
- owners will receive progress notes, pictures and videos throughout the dog’s stay
- scheduled owner/dog reinforcement lessons at the time of departure, a week later and then as needed
Training Camp Program Options
This training program allow owners to pay as they go, and they can drop their dog’s off for a few days or for a few weeks at a time allowing owners to go at their on pace.
Because all prospective training campers and their owners are different, we start all of our training programs with a scheduled 75.00 consult appointment.
ur fee’s vary depending on the training program options that are within the dog’s grade school level and the owners short and long term goals. Some of our training programs have a minimum 10-21 day requirement and will be discussed during the consult.
Dog and Owner Consult Fee:
Daycare with Training:
- Per Day: $65.00 – $125.00
Boarding with Training:
- Per Day: $85.00 – $125.00
Owner Training Lessons:
- Private Owner/Dog Lesson at Departure: $85.00
- Follow-Up Lesson a Week Later: $65.00
- Additional Lessons: $65.00
- Training techniques and equipment will be discussed at the time of the consult and will vary depending on the training program selected: $30.00 – $330.00
Additional Optional Support:
Owners can opt to have 24/7 access to our on-line training tutorials for an additional flat fee allowing owners to reflect on the videos at home: $85.00
Owners greatly benefit by opting to enroll in our group classes that we discount for our camper students: Four Classes: $75.00
Just like humans, some dogs learn quicker than other dogs, and it will simply take more time to train with some dogs. The more consistent that your dogs training is now; the less on-going maintenance training that you will have to do in your dog’s future.
- we need a completed registration form either by calling us or by creating an online account and completing our form
- we require current copies of your dogs vaccination records
- schedule an appointment for a training consult with dog and owner that will include a followup dog only daycare intro evaluation at our training camp
- make reservations for drop off to begin training camp
- make appointment(s) for pickup and departure lesson
- make appointment for follow-up lesson
- keep trainers up to date with progress reports and videos
- schedule additional lessons as needed
Our boarding and daycare with training camp is located:
Our dog camp sprawls over two beautiful acres in a country setting in West Anderson off of Hwy 24 and New Hope Rd:
2005 Karen Ln Anderson, SC 29626
By appointment only!