Boarding & Daycare School | Home-Based Camp
The more time spent early on in your dog’s life, the less on-going maintenance training will be required long term.
Dogs love to stay, play and learn at Camp Miracle Paws home-based Boarding and Daycare with Training Camp!
All of our dog training programs begin with a private consult/private lesson were an experienced trainer will spend time with the dog and their owner to go over things like the dog’s breed characteristics, maturity level, your commitment, short and long term goals, our training techniques and realistic expectations.
If together, we feel that our family is a good fit for your dog, we will schedule your dog’s stay, play and training adventure!
Training Agenda During Your Dogs Stay
- custom designed program based on your dog, your family and goals
- structured enriching activities to help build trust, confidence and to promote self thinking
- socialization experiences with other calm natured dogs
- daily training sessions that will be kept within the dogs grade school level and will focus on tasks like loose leash walking/heeling, come when called, offer polite greetings when guests come over and to offer behavioral downs without direction
- special task training like turning off and on lights, scent detection and alert, mobility, getting a drink from the refrigerator, retrieving target objects, ect
- gentle exposure to public places
- outdoor adventure training programs were our trainers can condition your dog to do things like swimming, nature walks, go on a boat or kayak or to relax by a camp fire
- our trainers will provide progress reports that include notes, pictures and videos of their dogs progress
- we can provide your dog with a departure massage and bubble bath
- our trainer will provide the owner and the dog with a departure training lesson
- we provide follow up training notes and support
Check out our Facebook Page to see more about us!
Please know that our boarding and training programs are not a good fit for dogs that have separation anxiety, are escape artists, or that are aggressive towards other dogs or humans.
- Initial Consult is $65.00 | Sign Up Discount | $55.00
- Boarding with Training: $75.00-$100.00 Per Day
- Daycare with Training: $55.00-$75.00 Per Day
- Add three private half hour lessons: $100.00
- Add four group classes: $100.00
Got Questions? You Can Call or Text: 864-314-1804
Our boarding and daycare with training camp is located:
Our dog camp sprawls over two acres in a country setting in West Anderson off of Hwy 24 and New Hope Rd:
2005 Karen Ln Anderson, SC 29626
By appointment only!