Boarding | Daycare Policies
We look forward to providing a safe and relaxing stay for your pet. You can help us to make your dog’s stay better by following the following policies if your dog will be part of our boarding or daycare programs.
Vaccinations, Health and Prevention
- We must receive a current vaccinations for DHLPP, Bordatella and Rabies PRIOR to your dog’s arrival, pictures can be texted to 864-314-1804 or your vet can email us a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dogs must be on flea and tick preventives
- If your dog is on medication, please place the medication in a zip lock bag and write the dogs name, condition being treated and dosing information on the bag. Please call us if your dog has special needs care
- We cannot accept dogs that are sick including diarrhea or skin rashes that are contagious, pregnant, in-heat, or that has had recent surgery, there are times that we might require a letter of clearance from your veterinarian.
- We can accept some in-tact males, please call with details about your dog and for availaility information
- As long as your dog does not consume material; we can accept a throw sized blanket or less
- Bedding must be washable
- Bedding must be marked with pet name
Dog Personal Belongings
- Personal belongings must be marked with pet name
- We do not need any dishes
- Non-destructable toys should fit into a tote bag along with food, medication, ect that will be marked with pet’s name
- Please do not bring toys or other materials that are valuable, we have lots of toys that dogs love to play with
- We provide 5 x 5 climate controlled comfy cabins for a few guests at a time, and for those dogs that prefer a smaller den like setting we offer multiple sized hard shell crates that will be placed inside a 5 x 5 cabin with the crate door open allowing dogs freedom in their own private space.
- To avoid stomach stress, please bring your dog a little more than ample food in the event that you are delayed
- If your dog prefers wet food: please bring single serving pop top cans along with some deposable spoons
- For stays less than a week; please place dry food in zip lock bags and write dogs name and feeding instructions on bag
- We ask that food containers or bags to not weigh more than 25 lbs and will fit into a school locker
- We charge $2.50 extra per meal to use our food (Taste of the Wild/Lamb or Redbard Food Rolls when dogs do not have ample food for his stay
- Just like humans, dogs love getting an extra surprise waiting for them each time they rotate back into their cabins and when they are caught doing something good! We appreciate any extra treats that you can provide
- We ask that you do not bring rawhide toys or chews as they are not good for dogs digestive system
- Unless told otherwise, we offer our guests butcher bones, antlers and buffalo horns to entertain themselves while they are resting in their private cabins
Dog Collars and Leashes
- Please have identification on your dog’s collar and we recommend that your dog is chipped for emergency situations
- Leashes will be placed in your dog’s locker
- Food, medication, small bankets, leashes for each dog must fit in a tote sized bag that will include the dogs other belongings that he will need throughout his stay with us.
- Please mark your pets name on the tote bag and all belongings
We are not responsible for lost or destroyed items.