Boarding & Daycare Training School
Advantages To Training School
In Anderson, SC, our family of trainers offer boarding and daycare training school programs that are perfect for busy families, and for those that are simply overwhelmed and frustrated with their canine’s antics.
At Camp Miracle Paws, our methods promote self thinkers that requires much less owner intervention. All of our training programs are rewards based, and for those that are interested in an off-leash experience, we can also blend in new technology remote e-collar training.
While keeping canine students within their grade school level: our trainers provide hands-on training with our canine student that include a balance of social etiquette, enriching mental activities, obedience and physical exercise combined with learning that promotes self thinking.
Our training school program is designed to address the specific needs of your dog. Our trainers will have the opportunity to get to know your dog on a much personal level and we will develop strategies and exercises to directly target the issues affecting your pet, which is especially useful in resolving difficult behavioral problems like pulling on a leash, jumping and not coming when called.
Strong Owner Support System:
CMP firmly believes that dog training means nothing without owners having all the support they need to carry out their short and long term goals. Our in-person dog/owner training lessons, training journals, and video tutorials help owners feel calm and confident in reinforcing what the student dog has been trained for in our programs.
Boarding and Daycare Training School Program
Camp Miracle Paws trainers partner with owners and design effective training programs that include things like:
- social mingling and etiquette playtime
- loose leash walking
- waiting at doors and gates
- jumping on people and counter surfing
- come when called, sit, lay down and chill out
If you are interested in off leash training, click here to check out our rewards based remote collar training school programs.
Daily lessons are conducted at our training center and in pet friendly public places.
Rewards Based Boarding and Daycare with Training Programs Include:
- initial owner/dog lesson going over methods, training equipment and expectations
- daily private and focused training lessons
- daily video and messenging updates, training journal & on-line video tutorials
- cozy climate contolled cabins with endless water for intermittent downtime and sleep
- dogs love learning at our training enrichment center and in other pet friendly places
- owner/dog departure lesson
- 15 Day Boarding or Daycare with Training: $1895.00
- 15 Day Off Leash Training Program: $2500.00
We keep dogs within their learning grade school level and days can be done consecutively or split up into increments were the dog goes home every five days for two days making it a much better learning experience for dog parents allowing them to learn how to utilize our methods anytime when they have the dog in their care.
Our student campers go home with happy tails, relaxed, well balanced, behaved and stress free..
We have strict policies and Camp Miracle Paws boarding or day school is not a good for for dogs that are escape artists, display aggression towards other dogs or people, or that have moderate to high levels of anxiety.
All students must have lived with owners for at least 30 days, have a vet check, and boarding students must be able to quickly settle into a confined crate/kennel for intermittent downtime and sleep. If you are interested in our daycare with training programs, and your dog experiences seperation or confinement anxiety and cannot settle into a crate for intermittent downtime, there will be an up-charge of 300.00.
We require a $45.00 intro daycare date for all newcomers that are interested in our boarding or daycare with training programs.
Vaccinations, Health and Prevention
Just like with kids- our staff highly recommends that dog parents consider purchasing a pet health insurance policy that will cover unexpected things that are related to the dogs overall health and well being.
- We must receive a current copy of the registered canine’s vaccinations for DHLPP, Bordatella and Rabies PRIOR to your dog’s arrival, you can upload copies or pictures of the certifications can be texted to 864-314-1804 or your vet can email us a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dogs must be on flea and tick preventives
We cannot accept dogs that are sick including coughing, runny noses, diarrhea or skin rashes that are contagious, pregnant, in-heat, or that has had recent surgery.
Ready to get started? Complete our online registration form below and we will be in touch to schedule your initial session/consult/evaluation at our training center!