Advantages To Training School
Camp Miracle Paws designed this dog obedience training program for those that need some extra assistance with their puppies or goofball canines.
While keeping canine students within their grade school level: our trainers provide hands-on training with our canine student that include a balance of social etiquette, enriching mental activities, obedience and physical exercise combined with learning that promotes self thinking.
Our training school program is designed to address the specific needs of your dog. Our trainers will have the opportunity to get to know your dog on a much personal level and we will develop strategies and exercises to directly target the issues affecting your pet, which is especially useful in resolving difficult behavioral problems like pulling on a leash, jumping and not coming when called.
Strong Owner Support System:
CMP firmly believes that dog training means nothing without owners having all the support they need to carry out their short and long term goals. Our in-person dog/owner training lessons and video tutorials help owners feel calm and confident in reinforcing what the student dog has been trained for in our programs.
All Inclusive Training School Program
Camp Miracle Paws trainers partner with owners and design effective training programs that include things like:
- social mingling and etiquette playtime
- loose leash and off leash walking
- waiting at doors and gates
- jumping on people and counter surfing
- come when called, sit, lay down and chill out
Daily lessons are conducted at our training center and in pet friendly public places.
All inclusive boarding and daycare with training programs include:
- initial owner/dog lesson going over methods, training equipment and expectations
- daily private and focused training lessons
- daily video and messenging updates, training journal & on-line video tutorials
- cozy climate contolled cabins with endless water for intermittent downtime and sleep
- dogs love learning at our training enrichment center and in other pet friendly places
- owner/dog departure lesson
Camp Miracle Paws strong owner support system set teams up for the best short and long term success.
All Inclusive Fee’s:
- 15 Day Boarding or Daycare with Training: $1895.00
We keep dogs within their learning grade school level and days can be done consecutively or split up into increments were the dog goes home every five days for two days making it a much better learning experience for dog parents allowing them to learn how to utilize our methods anytime when they have the dog in their care.
Our student campers go home with happy tails, relaxed, well balanced, behaved and stress free..
New Comer Information:
Once we receive your completed registration form, we will send texts and emails to schedule dogs and their parents an appointment for a consult/lesson to come, sniff around, meet our trainers who will go over our training methods, equipment recommendations and realistic expectations. If together we find that we are a good match, we will schedule a drop off day and time for your dog to begin coming to school. Feel free to call us anytime! 864-314-1804 with any questions or concerns!
Vaccinations, Health and Prevention
Just like with kids- our staff highly recommends that dog parents consider purchasing a pet health insurance policy that will cover unexpected things that are related to the dogs overall health and well being.
- We must receive a current vaccinations for DHLPP, Bordatella and Rabies PRIOR to your dog’s arrival, you can upload copies or pictures of the certifications can be texted to 864-314-1804 or your vet can email us a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dogs must be on flea and tick preventives
We cannot accept dogs that are sick including diarrhea or skin rashes that are contagious, pregnant, in-heat, or that has had recent surgery.
Ready to get started?
Click Register Now below and compete our online forms and we will be in touch!