Board & Train
Busy families or those that need some extra help achieving their goals benefit from our training school programs! If you have a dog that pulls on a leash, jumps on people, bolts through doors, or that ignores you: our board and train programs are for you!
Whether your dog is attending boarding or daycare training camp, canine students spend private and quality time with a trainer at our training center, and in pet friendly public places learning things like:
- loose leash walking, waiting at doors & counter surfing
- stop jumping on people, come when called, sit, down and stay
- nipping, socializing and exposure to nosies, textures and worldly objects
- to become self thinkers by introducing mental games that allow dogs to have jobs
- stay & play social etiquette training- learn how to properly mingle & play with other friendly natured dogs
All inclusive boarding and daycare with training programs include:
- owner/dog lesson/consult going over methods, training equipment and expectations
- daily private obedience training lessons with canine students at center & public places
- video and messenging updates, training journal, equipment & video tutorials for long term results
- training equipment that’s necessary to set your team up for the best long term success
- owner/dog departure lesson and a stong follow up support system
All Inclusive Fee’s:
- 15 Day Boarding or Daycare with Training Program: $1895.00
- Non-refundable deposit of $500.00 is required to book reservation
- Daycare students get dropped off and picked up daily throughout the week
- Boarding students can attend school in increments or for the full duration
- Our trainers do not pressure students and will work with your dog within their grade school level
New Comer Information:
Due to the nature of what we do; we require dog parents to complete our on-line pre-qualification registration form. We have strict policies and Camp Miracle Paws boarding or day school is not a good for for dogs that are escape artists, or that display aggression towards other dogs or people, or that have moderate to high levels of anxiety. We can however, offer private lessons for owners and dogs that display these behaviors.
We can split the days up or add additional days when applicable, and note that our trainers only train dogs at their grade school level. We do not pressure dogs to perform flawlessly.
Vaccinations, Health and Prevention
Just like with kids- our staff highly recommends that dog parents consider purchasing a pet health insurance policy that will cover unexpected things that are related to the dogs overall health and well being.
- We must receive a current copy of the registered canine’s vaccinations for DHLPP, Bordatella and Rabies PRIOR to your dog’s arrival, you can upload copies or pictures of the certifications can be texted to 864-314-1804 or your vet can email us a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dogs must be on flea and tick preventives
We cannot accept dogs that are sick including diarrhea or skin rashes that are contagious, pregnant, in-heat, or that has had recent surgery, there are times that we might require a letter of clearance from your veterinarian.
Ready to get started? Complete our online registration form below and we will be in touch!