Boarding and Day Camp
Dog Training Programs
For the best learning experience; we offer private lessons with dogs and their owners. And, once your team is ready, you can consider enrolling in our high stimulating social group workshops that are currently being held every other Saturday at our enrichment training center and in pet friendly places,
- we give dogs and the people who love them the very best head start in their new journeys together as a family
- our trainers help dog owners learn how to naturally blend relaxation and obedience oriented skills by making a few simple lifestyle changes into their daily regimen so the dog learns to instinctively offer desirable behaviors
- dogs quickly learn how to instinctively offer desirable behaviors like sitting, waiting at doors, stop jumping, and to lay down as a natural go to behavior at home and in pet friendly places
- we Train Between The Ears and dog owners will learn how to effectively communicate with their dogs that are dealing with behavioral problems like anxiety, over stimulation and reactivity
- we offer simple and effective modern day methods that fixes behavioral issues by reshaping the way the dog feels about scary or threatening things that they see or hear vs using old traditional pressure oriented obedience training techniques that place bandaids on the issue at best and most will typically require ongoing maintenance
Boarding and Day Camp Programs
Dogs that make the best fit for social group settings will accepted into our camper programs were they will spend their day(s) getting just the right blend of mental and physical stimulation while socializing and having a sniffing good time with a few other good natured friends.
By Appointment Only
Due to the nature of what we do; we require completed registration forms, meet & greet interviews & appointments for all newcomers..
Check us out on Facebook!